Thursday, August 17, 2006

deep breaths

Lemme see - I got my skeins from Frew-Frew this morning, and lemme say - I am not worthy. Now I need to spin up some more yarn to send to her.

Also, just found out that Alexa is DUE NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!

No one is going to be able to sit easy until that happens, so... yeah. Oy.

Deep, even, breaths - right?

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: