Tuesday, August 15, 2006

a better focus

I was going to whine about the terrible time I had during my CT scan today (32oz of iodine to drink, bleh!) and 4 stabs (hahaha) at getting an IV to start aren't my idea of fun. Ever. But, then, look at what I found in my inbox!! Piccies of my sister, veryvery pregant! I hope she doesn't kill me, but I had to share them, they're simply lovely...


And this one wins "The Most Perfect Mother and Child(ren)" Award:


Isn't D too cute for words?? I really need to finish his darn blanky... I've got the yarn out and everything... Badbadme. And here's A and her partner K - I wonder if A is having all the sympathy problems pregnant women usually get? Dr W was joking about her husband during my appointment (she's ALSO 8 Mo along...). I'm surrounded by pregnant women...


And, of course, another pregnant belly shot:


So, that completely made up for the horrors of this afternoon. For me, anyway. In other news, I have discovered Library Thing and it's coolness. Also, I picked up 4 balls of Sugar'n'Creme cotton to make some washcloths. I never thought it'd happen (I'd sworn off of knitting squares after the Guild's afghan) but I want to knit something completely and utterly brainless.

I need to eat dinner...

Labels:


Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: