Saturday, August 12, 2006

sleepy

So far I've vacuumed, cleaned the front room, spun up and finished my skeins of yarn for knitwit, returned Sensational Knitted Socks (just under the wire, thank you) and retrieved my copy of Lolita for the Knit the Classics August KAL. I'm halfway thru the yarn for Frew-Frew. So... close.

And so sleepy. I think I might take a nap.

The nice neighbor lady is having an Open House, to meet her new neighbors. I feel bad about not attending, but I'm tired.

I found these, that I want to knit when I finally get the chance to. Hahaha. When I'm 80, maybe. I'm still looking for a sock pattern for the Mystery Sock KAL. I'm at 8 sts/ inch and it's difficult to find a match. So far, I've found two, but they're pretty basic. I'll toss a coin later when I'm done with my swaps and the KAL takes precedence.

I'm also making progress with my cobweb Karaoke handspun. I think I have an ounce done. Only 5 more to go... once I finish Frew-Frew's yarn, anyway.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: