Saturday, December 03, 2005

finished: seaside panta

I just finished this, while watching War of the Worlds. It's made with my handspun and painted fine merino. Very soft! Makes me think of the New England seaside... Again, my ears will be warm!!!

(you know, it is reallyreally difficult to take pix of your own head...)



Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: