Monday, August 21, 2006

more stuff

... because I am unable to think of a proper title.

It's 2 am, and I've nearly forgotten to post too many times tonight. I keep getting distracted by things like The Venture Brothers, etc. So, yeah, here's a rather short post. Here are the One Skein mitts I made as my August secret package:


I also included a rubber ducky (mini) with a matching scarf. As part of my whole revealing my identity thing. yeah. it makes sense to me, sometimes.

tonight, the guild "meeting" went well. dinner was good and all. and then we hiked over to Washburne Park to listen to the Celtic Band (I am not joking, that is their real name) while we knit. I've made a bunch o' progress on D's blanky, but don't have a pic. Here's a pic of the concert:


Then I came home, napped because my allergies are killing me (moan), and succumbed to the desire to work on my Tempting II - now that that gauge is correct, I'm liking it. I need to think of prezzies for M and Emmos. Lord help me. Also, the baby is due this week. Must. finish. blanky.

Then I have to make one for the baby.

Oy.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: