Monday, January 30, 2006

Knit Picks

I'm not totally sure about Knit Picks. Actually I am rather annoyed with them. They are alright when you buy white things because they come just as they are marked. However, Blair and I bought some of their pretty sock yarn and we were totally disappointed. The colors were not the same they were muddier and no where near as pretty as they looked. Only one of the 4 different colors actually looked accurate. It didn't even matter if you were looking at the internet site or the magazine because we looked at both. I like that they are cheap, but I really didn't like how inaccurate they were. Oh, and they took forever to send our yarn. We waited like 3 weeks before it actually came, we were on the verge of calling them when it finally arrived. This is just our take on it and what we experienced.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: