Saturday, January 28, 2006

Go Wales!

I joined Team Wales last night - I'm actually on the roster (mwahaha). And I fulfill the following criteria:

All are welcome to join Team Wales, provided you can affirm at least ONE statement from the following list to be true.*

3. You are of Welsh ancestry. (Surname of Davies, Evans, Morgan, Jones, etc.)

4. You have great a fondness for sheep OR daffodils OR leeks.

5. You think Wales has a really cool flag.

6. You cry every time you hear a Male Voice Choir singing Bread of Heaven OR while watching How Green Was My Valley.

7. You have attempted to sing the Welsh National Anthem, and you weren't drunk at the time.

9. You have always wanted to visit Wales.


10. You know where Wales is.

7 out of 10 ain't bad ;D I do looooove their flag. Tho. I simply must make a t-shirt with the Team Wales logo. Wouldn't that just ROCK? I must go cast on that cloche now...


Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: