Monday, January 30, 2006

I *heart* Knit Picks!!

Okay. People have been telling me how great Knit Picks is. I've been browsing their website, which is a bit haphazard. But, today, I got their catalog. And let me rejoice!!! (and drool)

I simply *must* come up with projects for all these lovely yarns! They alpaca/ silk yarn for, like, $4.50 a ball! OMG. The possibilities.

It's kinda disappointing they don't sell roving - maybe I should suggest that! If they carried roving at the same price as their yarns... I'd probably have to be prised from my wheel with a crowbar. Which is just fine, thank you. Healthier than crack, I think.

Anyway, just passing it along. I got ONE row of knitting done today. My infection is not getting better and my parents have ordered me to bed. I have an appointment with a urologist on Wed. Haha, sooo looking forward to that. Oh! time for my antibiotics. I have decided that I CAN and SHALL go knit/ or spin something while watching Adult Swim.

Onward!

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: