Thursday, January 26, 2006

Updates

My Knitting Olympics insanity has reached new heights. A friend accidentally started a Knitting Olympics group blog - which I have now commandeered. Sorry, Em. Really, I am, but my addiction has me... I'll be making a Knitting Olympics Blog button soon, for people to snatch and put on their individual blogs.

In other, less fun, news I went to the student health center today and have been put on antibiotics again - for two weeks! This is advance warning for possible upcoming bitchy posts. You have been warned.

Oh! The cloche is looking better by the light of day (yes!), and I'll cast on the Swap cloche tonight when I get back home. I have a project to knit for myself, today (I splurged and bought a ball of Nashua, yum!) - I'm thinking a slender little cabled-rib cloche/ hat (unfelted) would be cuter than cute. And, it would cover my hair on days like today...

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: