Monday, February 06, 2006

completely blown away

My brother and I just finished the Conquerer of Shambala, the Fullmetal Alchemist movie.

And... wow. I mean, wow. It was SO FRICKING GOOD! I LOVE a happy ending! It was definitely an "edge-of-your-seat" movie all the way. I was so freaked too, they nearly got me 10 mins from the end. But, it's cool. Great music, which is really rare for anime. I'm totally going to have to watch this, like, 5 more times before I get everything. Wow! I am so not disappointed. AND, they left room for a sequal. Kick@ss! I am so hyper right now.

I need to back to my knitting and calm down.

I'm also feeling much better now, not as nausious as I was earlier. Tho, I haven't taken my 2nd antibiotic yet. woohoo. gotta go do that.

I *still* haven't recieved my copy of Scarf Style yet. Bugger all.

I also know my swap package arrived at RAC's, but haven't heard anything... I really hope she wasn't disappointed! Eek.

So sleepy. Toodles.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: