Sunday, February 05, 2006

ooooh, I've been tagged

Yay! I exist in the blogging world. I got tagged by Jayne, another member of Team Wales. Check her blog, the pix are fab. And her KO project terrifies me ;)

Four jobs you have had in your life... I'm a princess, so I've mostly done volunteer work...
  1. Sous-chef for a kosher catering group
  2. Gopher
  3. Assistant curator at the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art. I was an intern, but mostly did curatorial work.
  4. Co-president/ founder of the University Student Fibers Guild. And, if you think it's not a job, you've never been a student officer before.
Four movies you could watch over and over:
  1. Bend it Like Beckham
  2. Pride and Prejudice (A&E/ BBC version)
  3. Hackers
  4. Drop Dead Gorgeous
Four places you have lived - lived or resided? The coolest ones or the longest stays? Hmmm, longest...
  1. Silver Spring, MD
  2. Eugene, OR
  3. Ponte a'Ema, Florence, Italy
  4. San Fransisco, CA
Four TV shows you love to watch:
  1. My Family
  2. Law and Order (old school)
  3. Monk
  4. Rome
Four places you have been on vacation:
  1. Bar Harbor, ME
  2. Paris, France
  3. Nice, France
  4. Venice, Italy

Four websites you visit daily:
  1. Craftster
  2. Yarn Harlot
  3. You Knit What??
  4. Lavendar Sheep's Fiber Garden

Four places you'd rather be right now:
  1. Paris, FR
  2. Venice, IT
  3. New York, NY
  4. Nice, FR

Four bloggers you are tagging. In the spirit of Team Wales – Jamaican Bobsledders of the Knitting World...
  1. Lavendarsheep
  2. EweSpinster
  3. MSUBulldog
  4. Tikru

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: