Tuesday, January 31, 2006

sooooooo bored

Mum and Dad are holding me hostage today. They declared I'm "too sick" to go to school. Does anyone else see the irony here? They had to refuse to drive me in, to keep me from going...

Right.

So, Mum and I just finished watchinf Beastmaster. Actually, we snickered thru most of it.

I finished the cloche. But, I'm afraid RAC might not like the colour. So, I'm trying to decide if I should redye it.

I have weaving tonight, which the 'rents haven't protested. I also have to get together a report on the Claudii Marcellii. And read 2 books. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to "rest" and get my homework done.

Oh, and Mum and I are plotting to produce some sort of Olympic buttons...

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: