Monday, January 23, 2006

ooooh, the excitement ;)

Okay. I might be getting into this a little too much; but the Knitting Olympics are growing so quickly - it's fabulous! I'm a member of Craftster and there are knitters from around the world signed up already! I know we've got people from Canada, the US, Britain, Australia, and New Zealand. Here's the Craftster Olympic Knitalong link.

I also got two more knitters signed up at Guild yesterday - after the meeting had ended and they just needed "one more row". We were there 40 mins over, so I had plenty of time to convince them.

I still haven't managed to get any other groups in town involved, but I'm working on it...

Now, I must "block out the Battle of Lake Trasimene"... I brought chess pieces, hehehe.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: