Monday, June 18, 2007

ver' quick update

  • Ver' tired. Haven't gotten a full night's rest in nearly a week.
  • Got earplugs - I can actually hear my father snore through two walls. I have no idea how my Mum shares a room with him.
  • More unpacking done today. Found the DVD player and the toaster and baking supplies. Woot.
  • Dad and Emm drove to Eugene and back today to return the U-Haul truck.
  • Not much knitting done - heels turned on socks and gussets being decreased. Got a headache every time I tried to knit, probably from looking down too much. Need to learn how to learn to knit whilst holding the project aloft.
  • I've lost another 3 lbs.
  • Took Charlie on a ver' long walk this morning, and Portland is definitely called the City of Roses for a reason. Look at the roses growing in our front yard:

(also finally figured out how to resize photos)

Other than that? Not much to report. Still haven't unpacked my room (or my stash). Why am I bothering to update my blog? Because I took a picture this morning. I'll try to be more interesting tomorrow, I promise.

Labels: , ,


Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: