Thursday, June 07, 2007

tired and cranky

Title says it all. Family crazy. Move hectic. Want to burn house down (after strategic evacuation of stash). Sold spinning wheel (weep not for me, or Lennie) to St M this morning. Mouth still hurts, and skin still itches from hives. Haven't knit on this all day:


Have to send payment tomorrow for Journey Wheel. Much packing to do. Eeek. Going to bed now.

Labels: , ,


Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: