Monday, June 04, 2007

itchy

Started noticing hives and a rash three hours ago. Have discontinued antibiotic, taken multiple Benadryl tablets, slathered my body with Aveeno lotion, and tried to stop scratching my itchy itchy skin.

Here's my Jaywalkers as of noonish today:


A little more progress has been made since then. But, mostly I've been working on Vivaldi and the nameless cotlin tank top.

Now, I am finally going to go to sleep (I pray, anyway).

Labels: ,


Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: