Thursday, May 31, 2007

chipmump cheeks

I present, for your amusement and my own humility, a picture of my chipmump cheeks (a chipmunk with mumps)...

Wow, could I look any more ridiculous?

Good news? I am finally able to eat hot/ real foods again. I just managed some mini mozzarella balls (bless Mum and her funky grocery lists). Mum's even promised me lentil soup... I never thought I'd say it, but at the moment I never, ever, want to see (much less eat) ice cream again.

Other, knitting, news. 4 rows on the pair of Jaywalkers done. I've also swatched for the official wraplan pattern. And drawn up schematics (much appreciation for that term of mechanical drawing in high school). Since Emmos has offered to test the pattern for me, I'm waiting for her response to get to pattern writing.

The blog's sidebars have been updated (long overdue). I got rid of the WIP list, because (let's be honest) I'm bad at updating it and tons of smaller projects never made their way onto it. And, since the single FO list was becoming unmanageable, I went to the yearly FO lists that are so (understandably) popular across the blogosphere..

And, I think I'm going to sit and watch Dad and Emm roll up the carpets now (the area rugs are going up North tomorrow, I think). I'm a bit nauseous from the antibiotics and lovely opiates, and the puter isn't making it better.

But, I think that's everything.

Oh, and I LOVE this Shibui bag. Seriously. It deserves a post of it's own.

Labels: , , , ,


Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: