Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The MSN hates me

*sulks*

Since I'm deeply afraid the wi-fi'll die on me (yet again), I'm going to keep this short and sweet:
  • The Seaside socks are past their gussets
  • Penny sent me a lovely, and very ducky, package but I can't post pictures yet *more sulking* because the MSN hates me
  • More boxes have been unpacked
  • Mum and I climbed Mt Tabor yesterday (don't recommend it to the faint-hearted) and I took a lovely photo of the view from the top, but (yep, you guessed it) can't put it up because the MSN hates me.
  • Found a cute knittery and cafe down the street. But, in my expert opinion, I'm afraid they need more yarn.
  • Found an organic butcher (inside an organic shop, yay)
  • Sent a package to Tammy today as a 'thank you' (note to self: send her an email so she doesn't suspect a letter-bomb)
  • Went to bank, PO, and DMV to change address. Woot, lines are such fun.
And, now, we get to find out if I can post at all...

Labels: ,


Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: