Monday, October 09, 2006

another mad scheme

Okay, I am going to start breeding monkeys and train them to systematically go through my emails and weed out the spam and crap. I'll never see my inbox clean again, otherwise. And, it's really not fair that I have to turn to monkey-breeding, since Gmail is supposed to have a spam filter. How did these loons get my address anyway?

Oy.

But, to cheer myself up, I may mix it up ;D




How to make a fyberduck
Ingredients:

1 part competetiveness

5 parts crazyiness

1 part beauty
Method:
Stir together in a glass tumbler with a salted rim. Add lustfulness to taste! Do not overindulge!

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: