Monday, October 02, 2006
tagged by Sunflowerfairy...
Quirk-6 of mine:
–noun 1. a peculiarity of action, behavior, or personality; mannerism
- I love the smell of silk - wet or dry. It's earthy.
- The last place I look every night is the ceiling. Yes, I'm checking for spiders.
- Even though I don't keep kosher or daven every week, I still consider myself a Conservative Jew.
- I love the smell of horses. Stables are comforting to me.
- I love to make things for people I don't know and will never meet.
- To me, a house of G-d is a house of G-d; I have prayed in churches and cathedrals more times than I can count.