Friday, September 01, 2006

maintaining my honor

I FINALLY finished typing this monster out, my easy panta pattern. Long story short, several knitters have been nagging me for a copy of it (I just use the notes in my journal, can't see why they don't ;D). I figured out a US version/ equivalent to a (slightly weird) metric pattern on Craftster that was adapted from a Brazilian version of a Finnish pattern. Got that? I certainly didn't.

Anyway. It's done. People can't nag me about it any longer. All I have to do is type up the patterns for sakura and the chiton tank now. le sigh. I'll get to them, eventually. I just hate typing out patterns. How funny is that? I love to draw them out and write the math out in my journals, I just can't stand formatting them.

Umm, I can't remember what I was going to write about. My mind is all mushy. I applied for 3 jobs today and printed out more help wanted ads. lucky me. i think that'll be all for now, since I'm so featherheaded right now. I need to update my sidebar

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: