Thursday, August 31, 2006

me like berries

because i can't think properly to come up with a title. yep.

stuff to know:
  1. i stayed up til 3 am finishing my tempting 1.5 (no longer a II)
  2. the real estate lady flaked again, after I scrubbed down my bathroom and everything
  3. costco is big, and they now have a pink sewing machine that i nearly have my Dad convinced is the machince for me - 6 button holes!
  4. m's b-day party is in an hour and a half. i have cookies and a prezzie bag. i am covered.
  5. berry smoothies rock - rehydrating
  6. i hate the tempting II pattern - the neckband sucks
  7. the public library rocks - lace books!
  8. jeffrey on project runway sucks. i want him off.
this is the result of #6, my tempting 1.5:


i tried the II neckband, and like many others hated it - so i came up with my own neckband - a modified tempting ribbon thingy. it's scoopy. my mum says she's not certain if it's quite legal for me to wear this in public, since it makes me look even more stacked than usual. so, yeah - at least it's done. i'll try and get a pic of my in it later, if it's not considered indecent ;)

i found a really cool lace book at the library, which i promise to share later. i want to take a nap right now. i have to find my bathing suit for M's party - we're going hot-tubbing supposedly - and eugh. i hate wearing a bathing suit. i'm not the only one, i know i know.

um, yeah. can't think of anything else. my grammar is atrocious this post. sorry.

oh, the passion fruit are nearly ripe. i have no idea what to make with them, but hey. i'm gonna go work on the iyp3 sox. i want to nap...

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: