Friday, April 07, 2006

caffeine = bad

I feel sorta ... grey. I think I got 5 hours of sleep. Stupidly enough, I took some Excedrin at, like, 10 pm last night because my head hurt (insert whine). I didn't remember all the caffeine I'd had earlier, and thus had a very hard time falling asleep and staying asleep. My head feels weird.

So, what did I do? I tried to fall back asleep (when I woke up again) at 6 am, and gave up a half hour ago. And what am I doing to get myself thru classes today? I just took some more Excedrin, downed with a Coke. Yeah. Don't even say it. I know how idiotic this is. But, my head hurts. In my defense, tho, I DID take it after eating a healthy breakfast (which is beyond abnormal for me). I haven't refilled my Ovcon because of the cost, and I'm getting migraines more and more. This is so stupid. I really need to find a way to get my pill w/o paying $45/ month. It's just ridiculous, but I haven't had a chance to call other pharmacies. My Uni's pharmacy used to sell it for $10/ month, but lost their contract last year. This sucks.

I'm going to try and finish my panta. Or, hehehe, Finnish my panta.

Gawd, this is how funky I feel right now.

CNN Headline News is not as good as it used to be. (Why do I always watch the news when I'm sleep-deprived?)

If I update again today, I'll be very surprised.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: