Monday, April 03, 2006

small celebration, or something

Crimson, don't force me to do something you'll regret ;) I had that song stuck in my head for g-d knows how long =p

I finally got into PHYS 153!

Aaaand, I finished the 3rd repeat of the lace pattern on my stole last night... 1/6 of the way to the finish line. I don't want to jinx it, but I may just get this thing done before the KAL... which is turning out to be very popular. We have 8(?) knitters now. Funky.

Costume construction starts in 30 mins. Need to check my email. Toods til later. Oh, and ponder this, why is there no better juice than blackberry pomegranate??

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: