Thursday, March 09, 2006

there is such a thing as progress

Unless, of course, you live in South Dakota. But don't even get me started on that.

Anyway. I just recieved a note from the editor of TD&T promising me comments on my paper within a week or so. I got an A on my GEOL 306 term project, and a C on the latest test. If I can get a B on the final, I'll have a solid B average, which would be fantastic for me - which is a low goal normally for me, but for an upper-division science course, I'm not gonna be picky.

I have ALL the ends woven into my raglan. I plan on knitting the collar tonight! It's a bit clingier than I thought it'd be. Heh. But, could be worse - at least it fits and looks nice. I was trying it on and my parents were, like "where'd that come from?" ... "Oh! You knit that!" (can you hear me rolling my eyes?)

Also, Guild is having a learn to spin workshop, "give it a whorl", and I have to help prepare and teach it. My saturday is gone.

Anyway. I finally found some decent sources for my Numidian Cavalry paper, Fentress being foremost.

I need to go to work.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: