Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Cloche Again

Oh My Goodness!!! I Figured It Out! *Happy Dance* and it is evily simple!!!!!!!
Ok, what they did is they mad an extra large hat, very extra large. Then they just folded over the front so that it makes that fold. I experimented with a felted bag, that is hat shaped, and it makes that exact shape! It just looks terribly hard, but it isn't. I think that it would have to be knit with something pretty fine in order for it to work and not be too thick. Mom said that it was also a way that they used to use to fit a hat to your head, b/c the fold could be adjusted to fit any size. I am sorry for my earlier thoughts, as this one is probably correct and is uber simple. I hope that this truly helped you out.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: