Saturday, January 07, 2006

funk-tastic

Okay. I am sooo glad I subscribe to several blogs thru Bloglines, cuz while reading thru the Blue Blog - I saw these knit boots:


I simply MUST make them. Not in orange of course. The 70's have, thankfully, come and gone. No. I have a pair of really 40's-esque pumps I picked up at a thrift store for a $1! They're pale green. Ohhh, the possibilities. Damn, I reallyreally wish I got DIY. We get, like, 50 sports channels and another 60 shopping channels - but do we get cool crafting shows on DISH? No. ((sigh)).

Also, I have 8 rows left on the raglan before I cast on the sleeves. I'll put a pic up later.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: