Tuesday, January 03, 2006

quarantining myself

That's it. I am so disgusted with myself, I don't think I'm fit for human contact. First, I started the day of with truly horrendous femm issues. I think I *look* diseased, btw, cuz everyone keeps asking if I feel alright. And, then, in the middle of clearing the chaos that is my space, I had to take out the trash and what did I find outside???

Oh!, joy. I've been looking for my One-Shot Dyes for a while now. I kinda need them to, you know, *dye* things with. They're a powdered dye, in plastic containers. Ha. I found them all - they've been missing for 6(?) months now - in a bucket of water outside. Yeah. I have no *clue* how they all got out there. The last time I saw them, they were in my living room, after I had last used them. Luckily, the screw-on cap on most of the containers was screwwed on tight enough that there was little water corruption. I had to throw my Raven out, though. The others, well, I'll have to wait and see.

But, anyway, to retrieve the dyes, I had to dig around in what looked like a mosquito breeding ground. I would cross-examine my family and friends to find out *how* my bloody dyes got outside, but they'll just stare at me funny. Gawd.

I just feel truly icky rght now. I really want to get some knitting done, but I swore I'd get this mess cleaned up. What I really need to do is a Goodwill run.

GTG.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: