Thursday, July 19, 2007

Givin' 'em ulcers.

My screening nurse and medical screening assistant are clearly: a) complete bums, b) worked off their collective hinies, or c) avoiding me like the Plague. I've tried calling twice. Not at their desks.

So, I've resorted to emails.

I'm very frustrated and angry, I admit it. I've been rejected for 4 jobs in the past 2 days, Knitty has rejected my pattern, and the Peace Corps is acting like a dead-beat dad avoiding child support.

Well, fine.

I'm going to go and distract myself. My new(ish) Journey Wheel arrived today and I feel the need to spin. Mum's robes can bloody well wait.

Labels:


Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: