Wednesday, August 23, 2006

emotional overload

My sister just called - she's going into labor! Iee! Babybabybaby!!! She's 1cm dialated already! Ack. I'm not ready! (Yes, I know how completely irrelevant my state-of-mind is to this process) I'm strongly resisting the urge to call her to see how everything's going. But, that would probably annoy her, so I'll be good.

Breathe. Okay. I'll find out more as it goes along.

Also a part of today, I recieved another installment from simplyfussfree for the IYP3 Swap! OMG, I have got to make the COOLEST sox ever for this girl! Look at what she sent me! Pink!


And, then, also in the mail - me, published! Ack. Look! It says "by Sara Morris" and everything! It goes on for pages and pages... and, just, whoa. I'm, like, actually a scholar or something...


I need to send a thank you note to the editor (he sent me 5 copies!).

Okay, I'm going to go ply some handspun and breathe. Breathing = important. OMG.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: