Friday, July 28, 2006

*twitch, sweatdrop*

That is a completely-anime reference, for those of you not currently addicted to Japanese-visual-heroin...

I have, get this, just been invited to do another personal swap. (looks over shoulder) Where are these people hiding? This is soooo strange. Just as I vowed to, ah, take a break from swapping (failing miserably) I start getting invited to do personal swaps. Fate is cruel.

OMG, Crimson, that's exactly what my Dad said about my camera! It is SUCH a Dad thing, isn't it? They're always certain that we're, to quote Harry today, "Walking around with our eyes closed, banging off of walls." Loving the faith ;)

Lemme see, I just printed out another copy of the Yarn Harlot's Snowdrop Shawl pattern, because my first one was a bit wonky. Never, ever, trust National Geographic "map" paper y'all. It is NOT water-proof, smudge-proof, anti-wrinkle, or anything else. In fact, it smeared on the first day! Horrible stuff.

Oh, and hahaha, I woke up at 3 am last night (just have to share this), because I had left dinner on the table. This proves, without a doubt, that I am NOT cut out to be a housewife. I was too easily distracted by my knitting after dinner. But, at least, I got to the spaghetti before the ants did.

I also got out a bag to recondition. That IS a POTC hint for you, Crimson. And, just so you know, I am DYING to know what you (and everyone else) are doing! Curiousity is killing me.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: