Tuesday, July 25, 2006

(relaxed, a bit)

Yay. One of my current swap partners got my package and apparently liked everything :D She put up much better pix than I could take - here. (rejoicing). AF's also offered to make me something extra. I am going to be bad and completely take her up on that. I need a mixed knitting needle case. I... (embarassingly) have too many needles now. They're being split between 3 containers and various jars/ bags/ etc. Just... sad, really.

Now all I have to do is finish the POTC swap package (so close) and my One Skein Swap project, and then I can take a full-fledged break from swapping. I need to knit stuff for my family. A baby on the way, and all. I feel bad for neglecting them. My Dad keeps hinting about how he'd reallyreally appreciate a knit cardigan. So... yeah.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: