Friday, July 07, 2006

Savvy?

I want to capture Captain Jack Sparrow and, like, tie him to my bed or something.

Johnny Depp makes being a pirate waaay too sexy.

Can you tell that I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest today? My review? IT FRICKING ROCKS! I MUST SEE IT AGAIN! It was just as funny and exciting and enrapturing as the first. I particularly liked the 3-way sword fight, and wonder at the logistics of filming it. Also, loved the Kraken. I feel like such a geek, but I already knew of the Kraken before the movie and had to explain it to my brother.

Umm, the socks are halfway thru the feet. And (sigh) I am so screwwed. I had a feeling you were right, Vonnie (seriously, I did), which was why I didn't knit sox for so long. Too late now. I am doomed. But, I accept my fate ;)

Need to print out the AmeriCorps app. Oh! 2 people have signed up for the Handspun Swap already :D

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: