Thursday, June 29, 2006

ooh la la

For you spinners who felt left out during the Knitting Olympics:

I found it on this Craftster board. And here's the blog/site.

Here're the "guidelines":
  1. Spin every day the Tour rides. Saturday July 1st through Sunday July 23rd. Days of rest: Monday, July 10th, Monday July 17th. (Just like the actual tour)
  2. Spin something challenging on Tuesday July 18th (Gap to L'Alpe DE d'HUEZ)
  3. Wear yellow on Sunday July 23rd to announce victory. Why not wear yellow on any day you feel particularly successful?
  4. In the event I am the ONLY person doing this, no public mocking. Even Lance had to start somewhere.
C'mon. You know you want to.

My interview is in 45 minutes, and why am I all nervous? I need to eat brunch, too. Blech.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: