Monday, July 31, 2006

Hello, my name is Sara

... and I am a yarn addict.

I admit that I have no control over my problem.

It is the First Step, y'all. And, while I am completely in the clear and it was necessary for me to buy even more yarn - I need to be honest. I nearly went "squee" when I found out that I didn't have the right yarns on hand. And that Knit Picks has new Fall yarns.

I am damned.

Anyway. The fingerless mitts for my One Skein swap partner are progressing. I need to refocus my energy on the POTC swap again. I have ideas again. This is problematic... ahwell.

I had the Museum Director interview today. I had the Board of Directors laughing and chatting endlessly. They informed me that I was the most enthusiastic applicant they'd had and that I was simply full of joie de vivre. That sounds positive.

Onwards!

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: