Monday, June 26, 2006

le sigh

I love Craftster. Really, I do. But, this bandwidth problem they seem to be having is driving me bonkers. I'm involved in two new swaps (I was invited to the Summer Fling swap! So flattered) and can't ever access my PMs or my topics.

Onto calling Peace Corps and getting some spinning or knitting done

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: