Monday, June 19, 2006

I definitely have a problem

And I am NOT allowed to go shopping, except for a charka and maybe a new McMorran Yarn Balance, at BSG. Do you hear me, guys? I am NOT! Allowed. To. Go. Shopping.

If you have any love for me, you'll stop me.

Why? Because I just bought 6 balls of sock yarn and a book from Knit Picks. But, it's for the K/S/C swap! I got three colours I KNOW AV will love (cuz she put them in her fav colour combos list) and a book that, erm, has been singing, oh, so sweetly (like Homer's Sirens) to me for weeks - Here Be Wyverns.

I am so weak, I know. I also can use the rest of the sock yarn to make socks for my mum and sister (cuz the colours also go on their fav colour combo lists). And, I bought six balls of yarn - that's enough for 3 pairs. Or, bloody well should be.

I'm planning on doing a Fair Isle band below the cuff (good practice before I tackle that sweater set!) and maybe a giant, honking cable down the middle. Sounds good to me.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: