Sunday, June 18, 2006

knit/ sewn/ crochet swap - partner assigned

Yay! My partner for my newest swap is Avian Flight, who I just private swapped with! And, to make matters even cooler - she wants winter knit items, like sox, mittens, scarves, etc. I have toooons of alpaca and wool just sitting here, begging to be knit into such things.

Right now I'm thinking of making her a pair or two of sox, a pair of mittens and/or armwarmers (we'll see how sick of sox I get), a panta, and a knitted/ sewn owl (she really seems to want one). Maybe a scarf, too. Oooooh, I could make her a kitsune scarf or something. I have scarf style sitting right here. Too many options ;)

This should be fun. I think I'm going to set up timers on the sidebar to remind myself of the send-out dates. I'm so bad, I use my blog as my bookmarks page - fav blogs, fav links, etc. Hmm, I need to update my sidebar and my header. I'll get to that soon.

I also just read thru my soon-to-be article and realised there are fewer changes than I expected - woot! That's some yummy news.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: