Thursday, May 11, 2006

crashing

"And it all came crashing down, around me."
Does anyone remember where this quote came from? It just popped into my head.
Well. That's that, then.

I have been officially removed from two of my best friends' lives. It's not completely unexpected. It still hurts.

Ever since I moved to Oregon, all I seem to do is piss people off. I don't even know how or why. But, I'm starting to not care anymore. I think I need to get out of this state, soon.

Do correct me if I'm wrong.

Though. To be honest. I still wouldn't change anything. I was right when confronted Hillel and Barbara - I certainly had the moral high ground. I don't know what I did this time, but it's probably irrelevant. That's fine. Life is capricious.

Maybe I should take Sandra's offer up to get me smashed. I seem to be needing life withdrawl more and more as this term progresses.

Not right now, though. I feel kind of nausious.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: