Sunday, March 26, 2006

memo to self

desired classes:

Physics

CRN Subj Crse Cred Title Days Time




36984 PHYS 153 4.000 Phys of Light & Color TR 02:00pm-03:50pm





OR
33738 BI 132 4.000 Intro Animal Behavior TR 04:00pm-05:20pm

explanation to readers: I have to take 2 science courses next term to graduate. I'm already in an anth lab, but need another course that doesn't conflict, and won't kill me with work. So, one of these two would be abfab. The physics of light and colour sounds interesting... Hopefully, I'll be able to squeeze in when someone else drops. Right.

gonna visit an alpaca farm t'day, and Knot Another Hat. Pix to come.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: