Monday, March 20, 2006

infuriated doesn't even cover it

A "C"!!!

Prof H gave me a "C" for my Dressing Up Frescoes paper, for Art History.

A "C"!!!

I am so angry right now. And, to top off the grade he wrote sarcastic and RUDE comments in the margin.

I stormed into his office, and demanded an appointment. I can come in after noon tmrw.

The last time I wrote a "C" paper was for my first class EVER in college, I had just dropped out of high school, and I wasn't even enrolled yet.

I. AM. SO. ENRAGED.

right now.

I can't even verbalize it.

I have to write my Numidian Cavalry paper, but I am so angry. I don't know what I'm going to do.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: