Sunday, March 19, 2006

Inconceivable!!!

I MISSED the deadline for The Princess Bride swap on Craftster!!

Oh. That... just... hurts.

I mean, c'mon, just think of the t-shirts I could make! "Behold! The Cliffs of Insanity!!!" "INCONCEIVABLE!" "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!" "Lemme 'splain. No, too much. Lemme sum up." ...Or, funky little knitted items... OMG! A felted knit ROUS!

I reallyreally hope there's a round two. I didn't even know there was one, until I checked Crimson's blog today. And, as an aside, I'm raiding her stash tonight (insert evil cackle here).

Okay, you know what? I messaging the organizer and am gonna ask if I can join late... wish me luck!

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: