Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Grey clouds

Well, slept thru my first class today. Not too worried. First time I've missed it, and Laura can give me the notes. It'll be fine.

The spider is *finally* gone. I have no clue where it went and I really don't care.

I had double weave class last night. Went really well. Nearly have my reed sleyed thru completely. Maybe I'll go and work on that today, It would certainly make me feel better. I'm going to make a purse. The yarns are pistachio and silvery grey. Matches today's sky. While I love rainy days as much as the next person, seeing the sun would be nice. Hear that, Adonai?

Nearly have the first sleeve for my blue sweater done. Then, all I'll need is another sleeve and to finish it. Nearly there! yay. I'd rejoice if I weren't so sleepy. Rainy weather. Eugh.

Great, now I have hiccups. Blech. Onto the knitting I'll go, then. Nothing else to do but study. And that's so obviously less important than knitting.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: