Sunday, October 30, 2005

Daylight Savings... eugh

I really don't like the whol concept, personally. I know the history and everything, but nowaday's I doubt we need it.

Scooter Libby has resigned. ha! Just in time for his upcoming presidential pardon. Who wants to place bets on that one? *If* he is *actually* indicted/ convicted of slipping classified infomation (= treason! in times of war, *don't forget that!); we all know Bush'll have him free in no time. This is horrid. Outting someone who's a "spook" should piss everyone off, that woman's life and career have been endangered.

Anyway. Sheep visit coming up. They'll calm me down. They're so cuddly! And the weather outside is actually nice... who knew? I even got the directions and everything together. I feel so organized.

I've decided to go as Clotho for Halloween. She was the Spinner in the Greek Moirae (the Fates). She spun the yarn of life. All I need to do is get a chiton together and find my distaff. I'll try and post a pic or something later.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: