Saturday, October 29, 2005

*not* Bewitched

How utterly depressing. I was so looking forward to the new version with Nicole Kidman. I feel like they wrote it for children.

The Shetland field trip is tomorrow. Hopefully that will go well. Sheepies!

On knitting news I finished the 2nd front panel for my cotton/ denim cardigan, and started a sleeve. I ran out yarn for my handspun shetland cardigan, and don't feel like spinning more right now. I *hate* knitting sleeves, but that's where I am on 3 sweaters! Eeek. Can't put them off any longer. And, I still haven't finished that bloody chemo cap yet.

This whole handspun yarn swap is turning out to be very difficult. People need to be more adventurous! In my world, anyway.

All I've eaten today are challah and a chocolate cannoli... I have got to go and find real food.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: