Saturday, October 29, 2005

It's 4:24

It's four a.m., and I totally can't sleep. Watching "The Last Samurai," that is how bored I am. Dear g-d.

I ask you, what *is* the point in doing a handspun yarn swap if you don't have enough yarn to do something with it all afterwards? I'm trying to organize a group swap on Craftster, but it seems like I'm running at the wall. I mean, I'm suggesting 3 months or so to get the yarn spun before sending it off - 3 months is a long time, and 1 lb of yarn *isn't* that much!

Maybe I'm too obsessed with spinning.

Ahwell.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: