Tuesday, November 01, 2005

anime addiction

I am soooo pathetic. I just bought the Fullmetal Alchemist Boxset. This will be the 4th series I've bought. Not including movies. I need to start up the anime knitters again, so I'm not alone in my weirdness. Need to find a room with a *big* screen. And DVD player. All I need to do is collect some plushies or start getting into cosplay and I will be the biggest loser ever. Well, maybe not. I love the costumes in Inuyasha - haoris and yukatas are kickass. Maybe I should knit one. There were two really cool patterns on Knitty (Kyoto and Kumo). I should make up my own. I love using traditional sewn garments as inspiration for knit ones.

In other news, I got an A on my Art History midterm. I still haven't written out my biblio and outline for costume history and it was due last friday :) Ahwell. Need to do *that* today. And, catch up on my readings and chem homework. What a fun day *I* have planned.

At least I have weaving to look forward to tonight. Taking doubleweave at the Craft Center. Should be fun. Emily is in it with me.

Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: