Wednesday, March 14, 2007

getting there

no quote. tired.
  • updated the blog's template again. likes it betters now.
  • children are fun in small doses (i.e. 1 hour a week tutoring)
  • eating out is so much more fun than eating without chairs at home
  • got to see Emmos and plot. we're hosting/ planning TheBon's bridal shower. mwa. ha. ha.
  • played with St M earliers. tks is fun.
  • we have some major cuteness walking around in tight t-shirts, painting and sanding stuff. I have no idea why my parents always seem to hire cute, young, guys for hard labor. maybe I'm reading too much into it?
  • the fish is annoyed with me. I can feel it.
And here's something for your Classicist knitters out there, Yahoo! Avatars (no doubt because of ROME) has a bunch of Roman stuff to play with now:

Yahoo! Avatars

Labels: ,


Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: