Sunday, March 11, 2007

urg

In lieu of actual content, here's a little open-iTunes-hit-shuffle meme. I found it over at Crimson's.

If your life were a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
  1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
  2. Put it on shuffle
  3. Press play. For every question, type the song that's playing
  4. When you go to a new question, press the next button
  5. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...
You can tell I didn't lie, just because I didn't delete out, oh, all the Pop in there...
  • Opening credits: "Sweet Dreams", Eurythmics
  • Waking up: "Braid the Raven Hair...", The Mikado
  • First day at school: "Ya Maalem", Maurice El Medioun
  • Falling in love: "Frozen", Madonna
  • Fight song: "See You", Foo Fighters
  • Breaking up: "Slow Like Honey", Fiona Apple
  • Prom: "The Highwayman", Loreena McKennitt
  • Life: "Morena me llamen", La Rondinella
  • Mental breakdown: "Sometimes", U2
  • Driving: "Humours of Andytown", Altan
  • Flashback: "Hand in My Pocket", Alanis Morissette
  • Getting back together: "Rain on the Scarecrow", John Mellencamp
  • Losing your virginity: "Away", Mediaeval Baebes
  • Wedding: "Ce He Mise Le Ulaingt?", Loreena McKennitt
  • Birth of child: "Girl's Not Grey", AFI
  • Final battle: "I'm Goin' Down", Mary J. Blige
  • Death scene: "Eye of the Beholder", Metallica
  • End credits: "Here's To The Night", Eve 6
I have to say, I really LIKE my soundtrack. Kinda funny.

Moving on. I am not dead, though the wish to write a suicide note hasn't escaped me in the past 48 hours. No, not depression. Just the worst stomach virus I have EVER had. I finally caught what Mum had. Contrary to what we thought, it was not the same virus I caught at A's. It was much worse. I started using a pillow as a bit, that's how much worse. It felt like someone was crunching my bones. While still violently ill (I really shouldn't be sitting upright, but I am SO DAMN BORED), I am desperately glad that part is over. The pain and misery ranked up there with Scarlet Fever, making it to my Top Two Worst Illnesses EVER.

Anyway. Haven't got much knitting done. Well, I finished a lace repeat on the Queen of Cups. Wrong. I noticed this last night. I had accidentally followed the Instep pattern instead of the Leg pattern for the second half.

I refuse to frog it.

And now I shall go and lie down.

Labels: , ,


Click
& Quack
Recent Posts
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Knit-A-Longs:
    • blogroll:
      random pix
      • www.flickr.com
        This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fyberduck. Make your own badge here.
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Oregon, a Peace Corps nominee, and trying to knit, spin, and craft up my stash before I get sent off to a foreign country for 2 years.

    Comments:
    some 'props to: