Tuesday, March 06, 2007
I am not dead
This is an extremely quick update, and I apologize to everyone I seem to have been ignoring (I really haven't, I swear!). Ten quick things:
- I am alive
- I arrived safe and early on Sunday afternoon
- I was
kidnappedpersuaded by my father to visit my Mum in Olympia before we went home
- Mum is very sick with the stomach flu (woot)
- It took me 24 hours, but I got the cable internet in her apartment to work. Yes, I am Queen of the Internets. Mwahaha. The Cable Guy Mum called said it couldn't be done. I shall thwart him when I get the chance.
- I have knit a hat and matching wrist warmers for Mum
- Olympia is cute. I have many pictures.
- I am no longer sick (thank you everyone for thinking of me!) and am heartily grateful for it.
- I am obscenely late in sending out my Hogwarts Houses Swap package (as organizer, this is just embarrassing)
- I want my bed. Seriously. I miss it desperately.